Philipians 4:11-13 Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
A Few Miracles that our Family Has Experienced
2) All 8 of our children's births....always a miracle! (5 others didn't make it to birth.)
3) Praise was born and died for 13 minutes. She was not supposed to walk or talk. She was supposed to be learning challenged. She's perfectly healthy nearly 13 years later.
4) Praise had her sonogram before her surgery to place a shunt in her brain for her hydrocephalus. When they did the scan, there was no longer a problem and surgery was canceled.
5) Praise was off her seizure medication by 6 months.
6) Nicholas was shot in the eye with a bb gun at 2 years old. He had no sight in his eye at the first hospital he was checked at. They sent us to MCG to see a specialist right away. Driving from the hospital in Millen to Augusta we called for prayer. When he was checked at MCG, his sight was 100%. The only side effect is that his blue eye was green for one year.
7) When Michael was a baby, he fell into an orchestra pit. We believe an angel caught him because although he fell at least 8 feet he didn't even have a bruise on his body.
8) John Russell also didn't have a healthy birth beginning. He was lifeless and purple. 18 years later we are still thanking the Lord.
These are just a few, very few, of the many things God has done in our family. Do I believe in miracles? Absolutely.
Luke 1:37 For with God, nothing shall be impossible.